I was thinking about them the other day while down at the beach, and I just really love them, they're soothing and constant. it seems like the ocean (or in my case, lake) is breathing! :)
I think the waves and the lake are beautiful, particularly at sunset but then I thought about the one weekend in March where winds got up to 100km/h and the waves came up and soaked the other side of the side walk. And they flooded the beach! So I saw first hand the they could be pretty destructive. (not that I didn't already know that, but natural disasters don't happen often here)
Ok, to the point. I don't know if anyone else has ever thought about this but I think that human nature reflects nature...
It's both a beautiful and destructive thing. :)
Any other similarities or insights? Agree? Disagree? Leave a comment! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment