Friday, 29 August 2014
August
I haven't blogged for a month, there hasn't been a whole lot to blog about, I've been helping out with camp, had a birthday, I was in a wedding, I've been packing for college (ok, that actually only started two days ago.. haha)! And then I've been thinking...oh boy...I graduate college in 8 months... I don't have a plan, I don't know what I'll do, or where I'll live or where I'd get a job, there are things I'd like to do before I get a job and those things are on a yellow light right now- no longer stopped but still on hold. And this is all kind of scary, I know perfectly well I'm not alone in this situation, there are millions of young adults in the same situation I am.
It seems like at the end of my school year I'll be stepping out of a boat before I know what's going to happen, and I'm trying hard not to look at the waves and to just trust that God is going to guide me and provide for me and ask me to get out of the boat. And that makes me less scared, I trust Him with my life, my career, and my dreams to see the rocky mountains. It's not your typical 5-year plan, but that's ok with me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment