Sunday, 4 August 2013

I'm a big kid!




You know what I love? Being a child. Not physically (seeing as I'm turning 19 this week), but just having a child like joy from trusting in God.

Some peers my age think it's strange that I delight in cool playgrounds, dressing up, pretty colours and skipping around humming songs usually reserved for Sunday school.
Actually most people don't even notice this about me and I've only ever once had it pointed out (by another person) that I really am a child at heart (And I was SO glad, that it had been noticed)!!!

And you know I am completely happy with this because Jesus said:  

 “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven"

[Matthew 18:3]

AND

 "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

[Matthew 19:14] 



I think as people get older they forget how to be a child - but that's gonna be what people are like in Heaven - so why not be like that on earth as well?! 

God Bless! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment