Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Summer Photography

Well, it seems like forever, but I finally got out with my camera and took some amazing shots down around the beach!

The moon coming out as the sun sets! 

*It doesn't really show in the picture but the clouds sort of looked like mountains in the distance* :) 

The moon continues to rise in the sky

Alright, you caught me, i have an obsession with the full moon *teehee! 

Ah, a picturesque scene down by the pier with the lighthouse and  a wonderfully placed picnic table!


Night descends
oh look! you can still see the cloud mountains! :)

It might not look dark because of how bright the moon was buuut... this was taken around 10pm
A duck swimming in the moonlit waters. Special thanks to the zoom  function on my camera, I almost missed this one, the bird flew off just after I took this

sigh* I love the way the moon lights up the night! :) 



Well That's all folks! For now... :)









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pictures of the moon; they are good.

    Did you know that, according to the Bible a new month begins with the sighting of the new crescent moon? (PS.81:3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and no I didn't know that, that's pretty interesting!

      Delete